Translate

Friday 14 June 2013

Sexy vegetarians and dweeb moments

Wow, I just found out that Katie Holmes, Avril Lavigne and Eliza Doolittle are all vegetarians. I feel quite proud at this. I even had a dweeb moment* and yelled 'vegetarians unite!' I also found out that that guy from The Wanted Jay Mcguiness was voted the sexiest vegetarian alongside Eliza Doolittle. Random fact: one of the benefits of being a vegetarian is that over time meat wears down the teeth so vegetarians typically have sharper teeth. To conclude if there are any vegetarians reading this then virtual high five. And if there are any meat eaters reading this, well there need to be meat eaters to make the veggies look good.

*A dweeb moment is simply how someone randomly acts like a dweeb. For example when I received a book I wanted for my birthday it came with a solar system bookmark and I was like 'wow a solar system bookmark' and I had a dweeb moment. Then my friend said 'ha, I have a solar system app!' And he had an even bigger dweeb moment therefore he out dweebed me. Check out my dweeb moment pics http://pegiisawesomeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/dweeb-moment-pics.html

A poem to back vegetarianism;

Point of View 

Thanksgiving Dinner's sad and thankless
Christmas dinner's dark and blue
When you stop and try to see it
From the turkey's point of view.

Sunday dinner isn't sunny
Easter feasts are just bad luck
When you see it from the viewpoint
Of a chicken or a duck.

Oh how I once loved tuna salad
Pork and lobsters, lamb chops too
Till I stopped and looked at dinner
From the dinner's point of view

by Shel Silverstein

Edit: Goddammit why are there so many views?!?!??? At least wait until I have Adsense for Christs' sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment